Classes are held Sundays at 9:45 to 11:15am.
Anthony and Christina Mejia
- Must present proof of Baptism and 1st Communion. (Especially if these sacraments were received in another parish)
– or –
- Be in the process of preparing to receive these sacraments and have them completed before the date of Confirmation.
- Must be entering grades 9, 10, or 11.
- Must attend 2 years of preparation classes. (Missing no more than 3 classes per year)
- Must attend 1 Confirmation retreat during the course of the 2 year preparation. (Opportunities will be provided)
- Complete 20 hours of community service each year of preparation. (For a total of 40 hours combined)
- Must be regularly attending Sunday Masses and Holy Days of Obligation.
- Must choose a sponsor who is:
- at least 16 years of age,
- a practicing Catholic,
- and in good standing with the church.